Recently I came out with plans to take a long baseball trip in 2013, but the sticking point is where to go. Do I travel around the USA or make a trip through Europe and Asia? I decided I would come up with a list of 13 things to do in 2013 for both trips to help me decide. Last time we looked at the USA 13 for ’13.
Today is the Europe/Asia list. So here we go:
13 for ’13
1. See baseball in some of the best European leagues (France, Netherlands, Germany, and Czech Republic)
2. See the World Port Tournament in Rotterdam
3. See the European Cup
4. Prague Baseball Week
5. International Baseball Week in London
6. 12u World Championships in Taiwan
7. Finkstonball Tournament in Austria
8. Experience baseball in new cultures
9. Join an adult touring team to play in either China or Czech Republic
10. See professional games in the CPBL
11. Experience locals games in countries where baseball has not caught on (China, Vietnam, etc…)
12. See baseball on different levels in Europe (kids, teenagers, adults)
13. Meet fans from all over the world
I think everything on the list is doable.
A little over a year ago I created a 40 by 40 list of things to do before I am 40. Sadly, I’ll have just 4 years to do as many as I can very soon. Time to get moving on the list I guess.
What would be on your list for 2013?